Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Speedo Training I

The gauntlets have been laid down.  My best friend Isaac and I have decided to try and lose some weight together.

The stakes:
The loser will have to buy a jersey of the winners choosing.  This will likely be a Broncos jersey for me and a Chargers jersey for him.  The loser will then have to wear that jersey for the entire day both times the Broncos and Chargers play.  There will be pictures to document this.  In addition, the loser will have to change their Facebook profile image to be one with the jersey on.

The rules:
-  We are starting with a weigh in April 7, 2010.
-  Final weigh in is May 29, 2010.
-  A loss in weight of more than 2lbs in 1 week will reset the initial weight down by the amount over the 2lbs lost.
-  The competition will be void if the winner does not get below 175 for me or 199 for Isaac.

I have setup a shared Google spreadsheet to track our progress.  It's rather unimaginative now, but maybe it'll improve as the competition goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment